Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer FUN!

Stay tuned for update!
I can't believe I am deconstructiong this ugliness...


Note: Genesis and Oreo reading in the background, that dog loves to watch tv and let Genesis read to her. Genesis is participating in a reading contest with the Library.

Yuck...
I spray painted with Espresso last night. I will update soon!
Speaking of the Library... they had a Kids concerts, and plays, and this crazy fun Balloon Lady. Fun free events all summer long.

This picture of the bike came out blurry but it is amazing.

Look at this rainbow!

Quite a crowd.

ANd of course the begining of Fourth celebrations this past weekend too!

Oh how she loves this man.

Some tall uncle sam. My how true that Uncle Sam is growing these days.

And yummy Birthdays Parties!

We had fun!

That Birthday boy is so excited!

My quilt is almost basted and time to get quilting.

1 comment:

  1. I love that chair, at least I will LOVE it when its finished! :) Happy 4th and thanks for stopping by! -Allison

    ReplyDelete