Friday, September 12, 2008

School and such

I am the one in brown, EEK! Bad hair day...

My Mom and her elderly client came to visit me and Genesis. (I LOVE Mr. Fred)
It rained almost the whole time they were here. We did manage to get out to visit the hometown of Andy Griffith here locally. Quaint little town and some great fabric shops. I did also find an unfinished cigar box purse that I have some ideas about how to embellish...



Paul and I played scrabble the other night and it was left out.
Genesis was curious about it. So for homeschool, we used the tiles for spelling words, then math and reading.
She used her counter to add up the points in her words...

She hates handwriting...but she was eager to do this activity! I need to be creative to get her to do handwriting...


She is a math wiz (IMO) for a 5 year old. I hardly have to teach her, just to have fun with it. We are working with money for adding fun lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment