Monday, November 10, 2008


Here have some leaves!!


Here's a new jumper I wipped up with a pattern that I just WON!!!
Here
YouCanMakeThis.com
Download Today - Make It Today!
I have wanted this pattern forever!


I did alter it some. I just made a boice lining. I didn't have enough of the fabric for the inside and it would've been reversible if I had. I had gotten this idea from my Marieke pattern.


And this was my first attempt at the bias tape. It turned out good and easy, but when I attached it I missed something. I will try it again. It looks great anyways. I am making another one VERY soon as a Birthday gift for Genesis little friend.

Oh yeah, can you see her little braided crown in her hair?

She loved it!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful dress! Your daughter looks beautiful!!!
    THank you so much for your comments over at my place ... I would have loved to have gone down to the bottom, unfortunately time did not permit :(

    ReplyDelete